top of page

Practice Area - Child Support

Home / Practice Areas / Child Support

Child Support

Modify Child Support

When appropriate, you may seek a child support modification. If a substantial change occurs that would warrant an increase or decrease in the amount of child support received or paid, then you may have standing to file a modification suit. It is important to handle these matters as quickly as possible. If you and the other party prefer to come up with an agreement outside of the court, you do not have to apply all state guidelines. Lauren The Lawyer can walk you through this process, schedule a consultation today. 

bottom of page