top of page

Practice Area - Modifications

Home / Practice Areas / Modification


Modify Current Order

In Texas, almost any provision in an order can be modified, a party simply needs grounds to bring forth a modification suit. The most common modification suits are child support, custody, visitation and changing residence. As you can see, most modification suits in Texas involve modifying terms that directly involve children. Whatever your reasons may be for wanting to modify your order, you greatly increase the chance for a favorable decision when you are represented by a knowledgeable attorney who understands the subtle nuances of Texas law and how it can benefit your case. If you would like to modify your current court order, or if you have been served with a modification lawsuit, contact The Law Office of Lauren The Lawyer today.

bottom of page